Express Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a new and forward thinking commercial organisation, based in the heart of Nottingham. Our client has fantastic offices, with additional perks to include; casual dress code, kitchenette, chill out area and social events on Fridays.
Our client is looking to recruit a HR Assistant to join their organisation on a Temporary basis, with a view to grow and develop with the organization, and become a permanent asset to their team.
Duties to include:
- Support the management team with daily HR related queries
- Liaise will internal colleagues, assisting will all HR matters
- Assist with a broad range of administration tasks
- Work on HR related projects as required
- Update confidential personnel records, ensuring adherence to the Data Protection Act
- Offer in depth support and guidance following official HR policies and procedures
- Office based employment essential
- Previous experience within HR highly advantageous
- Relevant degree level qualification or specialist HR qualification desirable
- Well presented with a professional manner
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: c£7.50 - £8.50 per hour D.O.E
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.