The role will suit a friendly, confident and articulate individual who thrives on delivering outstanding customer services. Call centre experience is desired but not essential, this role would suit an enthusiastic, articulate person who enjoys working in a fast-paced lively environment providing a very high standard of customer service.
This is a temp to perm position, via Reed for the first 12 weeks and you would then be employed by our client.
Your initial starting salary is £15,800 plus an excellent bonus and benefits package including pension, BUPA, childcare vouchers etc. After passing 6 months’ probation this will increase to £16,800.
This role is full time and the hours are working a 7.5 hour shift on a rota between 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday and 8 am to 4 pm Saturday (one per month).
- Taking around 80 incoming calls per day from customers regarding their account details
- To provide telephone advice and assistance in line with SLAs ensuring compliance with organisational and industry guidelines and regulations
- Providing high quality and professional assistance dealing with calls promptly and courteously
- Team player motivated and committed to the aims of the business
- Computer literate with excellent administration skills
- Previous customer service experience is required whether it comes from a retail, banking or sales background
- Attention to detail
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Professional attitude with a professional work ethic
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
There is an excellent bus and train service direct to this client.
This role is to start asap so please apply with an up to date CV to Aileen Powell at Reed Business Support Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 377610
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job