Temp to Perm Customer Service Executive (No experience required)
You will be working within the Debt Recovery team to negotiate and set up payment plans for debtors as well as managing portfolio of specific clients.
Initially a temp role the salary will increase to around £20-£22k with up to £500 a month team bonus. No experience is required for this role, as full training is given but if you do have experience then the permanent salary would reflect that. The most important thing for this role is that the ideal candidate has a confident telephone manner and the ability to remain professional at all times.
This is good opportunity for someone looking for a company which will invest in their development and the role will offer excellent career progression.
- Manage a diary of accounts from a specific portfolio of clients
- Contact customers by the effective use of outbound telephone calls, letters, emails and SMS
- Respond to various types of incoming debtor contact, including telephone calls, emails and letters, and to respond to that contact within agreed service standards.
- Negotiate payment plans for debtors
The successful candidate will have:
- A confident, positive and firm telephone manner.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- A mature responsible attitude.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in a collections/arrears management environment would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- Starting Salary £20- £22k subject to experience when permanent
- Achievable Bonus of £6k p/a
- 35 hour week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (however flexibility around these times may occasionally be required).
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
- Customer Service
- Forward Thinking
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'