Temp to Perm Compliance Manager - Payments FinTech
A Compliance Manager is required by a FinTech Payments Service provider on a temp-to-perm basis. It is envisaged that the role will become permanent after around 3 months when the salary will be £50k - £70k. You can be based anywhere in the UK but will be required to travel to the London Head Office around 2-3 times a month. You must also be available to start ASAP.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance and operating in a very hands-on manner, you will
- Design and implement appropriate Compliance policies within the business
- Provide a Compliance advisory service across all levels of the business
- Become the 'Go To’ person for all Compliance-related queries
- Help to design and implement a Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Deliver Compliance Monitoring in line with the Compliance Monitoring Plan and manage any remedial actions as required
You must have a previous experience of designing and implementing / reviewing and updating Compliance policies and possess a strong working knowledge of Payment Services regulations (including PSD2). You will have a proven track record of stakeholder management and engagement and be a confident, articulate communicator. You will be immediately available and be interested in the role on a permanent basis should that opportunity arise.
- Compliance Monitoring
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'