Temp to Perm Administrator Bath
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of support services to the legal sector with more than 800 people based in 45 client sites. They provide quality of support delivered to partners and fee-earners.
On behalf of our client we are delighted to be assisting them with their recruitment for a Temp to Perm Administrator in their central Bath Office. This team supports the wider business and you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service and support to the business.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- File closure administration
- Providing reporting information as required
- Maintaining all filing in a tidy and orderly manner
- Process all personal papers for storage, including wills, power of attorney and title packets
- Complete all documentation relating to items that are to be archived and or retrieved
- Scanning of documents as requested
- Sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Collecting and franking of outgoing mail
- Handling of incoming and outgoing deliveries via couriers
- Ensure all paperwork and tracking sheets are correctly completed and recorded
- Compliance is required at all times with Intelligent Office corporate standards
- All other duties as assigned by the on business services manager or client
- To be aware of the day to day health and safety requirements surrounding working area
For this role our client is seeking someone who has experience gained some administration experience but also further requirements are:
- Customer focused, with experience in staff management in a customer service environment
- Self-motivated, with the ability to lead by example
- Well presented with a professional manner
- Computer literate
- Quick learner
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
Pension, 20 days holiday plus 1 extra day for each years’ service, death in service
Central Bath, no car parking
Monday – Friday hours 9am – 5.30pm
£9.34 per hour
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'