The position will involve both developing the current offering in store and the team to grow & achieve set goals, but also to help with profitability and all commercial aspects in stores.
About the role
• They are looking for an experienced and successful candidate with existing Management experience to lead the way in this new role.
• You will ensure the sales process is effectively executed in store, bringing your experience and new ways of working to the table.
• Maintain knowledge of new and ongoing trends within the market and identify competitor activity; suggest proactive business steps to maintain competitive edge, providing feedback to the business owners and taking action as appropriate.
• Proactively seek feedback on store performance and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external partners.
• Motivate, lead, coach and drive the team to achieve store targets and KPI’s
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of up to £18,500k Pro–Rata (3 months)
• 37.5 hours a week, with no late working.
• Well established company, looking to progress and develop their business along with your career
The position is not expected to be around for long and due to the amount of anticipated applications we regret that we cannot reply to everyone, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'