Responsible for contributing to and supporting the Early Careers & Experienced hires talent acquisition strategy & shaping the EVP proposition.
- Develops the annual graduate recruitment calendar & plan in line with strategic priorities including the candidate attraction, engagement, employer branding, online and offline media plan.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding of graduates and interns, including assessments, offer negotiations and conversion management
- Shapes, develops and delivers all graduate and intern digital and non-digital attraction campaigns in graduate and experienced hires channels
- Owns the university engagement strategy, building relationships with universities’ careers service functions, faculties and student societies.
- Develops across these universities, faculties and relevant student societies.
- Responsible for all on-campus activities.
- Develops a CRM approach for graduates and interns & drives internal communication around graduate & intern recruitment
- Improves the graduate and intern on boarding and induction experience
- Tracks graduate and intern analytics for reporting purposes
- Maximises the use of the ATS for reporting and candidate tracking purposes. Ensures all relevant information is recorded & up-to-date on the ATS.
- Builds strong internal relationships, including with the Hiring Managers