We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, personable and experienced Receptionist to join a bright and forward thinking business based in the heart of Kendal!
This is an ongoing temporary position to start ASAP
The role will be full time over 5 days, but we will need someone with a little flexibility, just in case cover is needed on Reception or in other parts of the business.
Hours of work -
So what will you be doing in your new role?
- Answering incoming calls ans transferring them to the relevant contact
- Being the first point of contact for any visitors to site, ensuring that they feel welcome
- Updating internal system with absences and holidays on a day to day basis
- Manage the weekly diary system for the business
- Coordinate meetings, meeting rooms and organising any refreshments if required
- General administrative tasks as and when needed
We are ideally looking for an experienced Receptionist who can hit the ground running, but if you have great Customer Service & Admin skills then this could be suited to you as well!
So if this all sounds good, then what are you waiting for? Apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working for REED gives you access to a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata if you do not work full-time). For someone working a full five day week this entitles them to 28 days annual leave each year
• Guaranteed Offers of Work
• Low Cost Insurance and Healthcare through REED Rewards
• Access to a Comprehensive Pensions Package
• Discounts and Special Offers with many Leading Companies
• Sick Pay
• Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental pay • Parental Leave
• Antenatal Appointment Payment
• Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
Please note that due to high volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview with a view to arranging a face to face interview. If you don't receive a call from us, unfortunately you haven't been short listed on this occasion
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'