An exciting Property Management role has just come up in the heart of South West London, with one of the city's most successful independent Estate Agencies.
In this role you will be working with the Property Management team and assisting them with the smooth running of the office and the managing their portfolio properties.
You will be expected to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Arrange deposit deductions, dealing with disputes as they arise.
This is a 3 month contract with the possibility to extended to Full Time for the right candidate.
For more information on this incredibly exciting opportunity, please contact Lydia @ ICS Recruitment.
Due to high volumes of responses we will only contact applicants who meet the internal screening procedure.
- Organisational Skills