- Numeracy and quantitative skills
- Strong IT skills (MS Office), understanding and experience of Excel essential to a standard level (table creation, insert/delete, basic formula, filtering, data validation)
- Happy working in a paperless environment
- Exceptional analytical/problem solving skills
- Articulate and able to communicate professionally with all levels of stakeholder
- Good standard of written communication
- Must be able to learn quickly
- Must be able to work to deadlines
- Able to follow processes
- Shows logical thinking
- Shows initiative/self-starter
- Goes the extra mile
- Highly organised
- Conscientious and meticulous
- Trustworthy with high ethical standards
- Ability to manage time and priorities
Full training will be given for specific aspects of this role.
Role will include:
- Supporting with the administration of internal promotions, leavers and replacements
- Producing regular weekly reports using step by step guidance
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for data and information
- Maintaining an operational structure document
- Reconciliation of headcount numbers
- Keep on top of the recruitment numbers, vacancy number, internal movers and leavers and this involves a lot of spreadsheet usage where accuracy is really paramount
- Drawing data out of Excel spreadsheets and where neccessary, reporting on it
- Working Hours - 10am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
- Initial duration - up to 3 months (potential to be up to 12 months but would convert to an FTC).
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.