Do you have retail or sales experience?
Are you looking for an entry level opening with progressive opportunities available?
Struggling to find an opening with little or no experience?
A brand new opportunity for an entry level sales assistant to become a part of our team in the London Canary Wharf area has become available and will be starting ASAP.
We will provide full product knowledge and training in all aspects of sales, customer service, recruitment and much more to enable you to develop your skills and access progressive opportunities available. Due to the high level of coaching, training and mentoring we provide from entry level upwards you do not need any specific experience to apply!
We are looking for vibrant and confident individuals
Those great with interpersonal skills
Ability to self motivate as well as work well in a team
Along with the determination to develop and learn
If successful you will be joining our expanding sales team immediately. Our openings are available on a part time or full time basis, minimum 3 full days per week (between Mon-Sat), you must be living in London and the age of 18 or over to apply.
What we are looking for from our sales assistants:
- A well spoken applicant with great communication skills - you will be communicating with customers everyday and so the ability to
communicate in a professional manner is key
- Confidence when dealing with a range of different customers both over the phone and face to face
- You need to have a basic understanding of customer service
- The ability to learn. We provide all the training you need through internal workshops and seminars through our team leaders and mentors.
If you reach the above criteria, are the age of 18 or over, and are looking to start immediately then send us your CV and a member of our internal recruitment team will contact you within a few days, if you are successful, to arrange an interview.
Initially you will be involved in:
• Generating a new customer/donor base for our clients
• Working within an enthusiastic and vibrant team
• Working towards collective team and individual targets
• Sales Acquisition - includes dealing with customers face to face
This is an outstanding opportunity for recent grads or those looking to make a change in their careers within the sales/customer service sector. We will be responding to your CV immediately if selected for an interview. Initial earnings are flexible with commissions earned through completed customer sales and bonuses, we market through b2b, b2c and events. You may also be asked to spend a full day with a member of our sales team to help determine if the opening is right for you. This is part of our client's evaluation and participants will not receive compensation and expenses for their time. *Please note we cover travel expenses for your first few weeks if you decide to work on a full time basis.