Job Condition: Shifts between 7am – 9pm may include occasional nights and weekends. Rotas are produced two weeks in advance.
- To attend work promptly, reliably and fit to perform all necessary tasks.
- To provide personal care to service users. This will include providing assistance in the toilet, bathroom and bedroom.
- To follow risk assessments in the above work.
- To assist service users at meal times as required; the will include giving one to one support whilst eating, support in choosing and support in cooking foods.
- To carry out administrative duties as determined by the post, including maintaining accurate and comprehensive records.
- To advise managers of any outstanding equipment or maintenance requirements within any person’s home.
- To be willing to undertake any additional reasonable responsibilities in order to ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
- To work shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and occasional sleep-in duties.
- An understanding of providing personal care
- Knowledge and experience of working with and/or relating to disabled people
- Achievement of, or willingness to work towards, NVQ level 2 or an equivalent or higher qualification
- Basic IT skills, especially word
- Ability and willingness to work shifts, which will include mornings, evenings, weekends and occasional sleep-in duties
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'