Temp - Perm People Coordinator
Temp to Perm People Co-Ordinator
Purpose of the Role:
To support the achievement of corporate objectives through the provision of a comprehensive Human Resources Advisory service to all locations across the business. To attend and support stores to ensure the provision of guidance and advice on all HR issues in line with the People Strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitating all employee life cycle human resources processes
- Acting as a liaison between employees, Regional People Partners and Regional Managers
- Resolving benefits-related problems
- Ensuring the effective utilisation of plans related to HR programs and services
- Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Assisting with new employee hiring processes
- Reconciling benefits statements
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- Assisting with the performance review and termination processes
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
- Ensure that all personal and departmental deadlines are met
- Responsible for promoting a professional image of the company at all times
- Responsible for maintaining and complying with company Health & Safety standards thereby minimising the risk to self and other persons,
- Responsible for upholding the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy in respect of own personal conduct
Person Specification Qualifications & Experience
Maths & English GCSE (Grade C or above)
Experience of managing the Employee Life Cycle from new starter through to exit
Experience of working in a HR role escalating advice regarding all HR matters including disciplinary, grievance, absence, and restructures etc.
Experience of using HR databases
Experience of recruitment processes
Educated to CIPD
Understanding of payroll and HR systems processes
Experience of compiling and presenting reports and analysing data
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"