Temp Office Manager required ASAP to work across London within the Real Estate and Property sector, rate of pay will be between £15-18 per hour.
The sectors that we recruit into include- Financial Services, Professional Services, Property, Technology, FMCG, Media, Entertainment, Leisure, Transport, Energy, Retail, Luxury Fashion and Logistics however I am specifically seeking candidates from a REAL ESTATE AND PROPERTY BACKGROUND
Page Personnel Secretarial specialise in recruiting in a variety of sectors including- Financial Services, Professional Services, Property, Technology, FMCG, Media, Energy, Fashion and Logistics.
The duties of the Temp Office Manager will include:
- To be responsible for the efficient and effective running of the office and support all operational functions
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems and driving efficiency and process improvement where relevant
- Managing office budgets, expenses and invoices
- Dealing with all outsourced providers and relationships including, accountants, IT, suppliers etc.
- Printing, preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Liaising with Partners and supporting on travel, diary and hotel arrangements when necessary
- General Admin support
The successful Temp Office Manager will have/be:
- Background in Office Management
- Excellent organisational skills and a self-started attitude
- Computer literate and the ability to use full range of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Preferably experienced within the Real Estate and Property sector
Temporary Office Manager positions across London within the Real Estate and Property sector. Salary dependant upon experience.