This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Nursery Nurse's that are proactive, reliable and have high standards to join our Nursery Nurse Team.
You will be working locally, daily, short term and long-term contract roles at various settings, which ever suit's your needs, for excellent rates of pay.
You will be joining a team that are able to offer you daily support, some of your responsibilities as a Nursery Nurse on our team will include:
* Having excellent communication skills with a genuine desire to help and guide children in their development through their important Early Years, 0-5 year olds.
* Ensuring that the children are always cared for in a happy, friendly, safe and stimulating environment.
* You must be able to support colleagues and the team around you on a daily.
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery and their staff
You will need to have the following to be considered for our Nursery Nurse role:
* A minimum of six months experience in a nursery
* Level 2/3 in Childcare (desirable)
* Good knowledge of the EYFS Framework
* A sound knowledge on Safeguarding.
We invest 100% in each and every member of our selected Nursery Nurse team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
- Nursery Nurse