Start: ASAP up to 6 weeks
Hours: Semi-shift Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am - 6pm. Hours will vary on shift and will consist of the following: 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm.
We are currently looking to recruit for this leading Assistance and Personal Services provider based in the Croydon area.
The Role of Inbound Call Handler
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join a small but extremely busy team. You will assess claims pro-actively and in line with the principles of treating customers fairly.
- Communicate professionally with customers and third parties. Handle first notification of loss (FNOL) calls, enter all relevant claims information and dispatch claims forms as appropriate
- Manage & respond to department email enquiries
- Handle a large volume of incoming calls from customers
- Communicate with customers and third parties by telephone/email/letter in a clear, concise and professional way
- Handle any necessary administrative duties relating to claims
- Ensure that all relevant data is collated and entered onto the system in a timely manner, with a focus on accurate data entry and regular data cleansing
- Handle customer escalations in a positive way and refer any unresolved quality issues to your line manager
It is essential that you are well presented in line with working within a corporate environment and have a good standard of general education including English Language and Maths GCSE or equivalent.
Must be able to demonstrate evidence of experience in the following areas:
- Working within a Customer Service environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Administration experience
- PC literate, eg. Word, Excel, Outlook
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.