You will perform first line telephone and e-mail customer support to a wide customer base, helping customers with all aspects of purchasing and product queries.
The aim of the role is to help end users by providing direct support in all aspects of Windows and Mac-based business and consumer software. You will be dealing with a mix of technical support and non-technical customer in French and English. The successful candidate targets measurements are NPS and C-SAT through QMA monitoring.
- Liaising with end users in French and English (written and spoken).
- 1st line telephone and email technical support to a wide customer base.
- Responding to queries effectively, through the use of active listening, questioning and probing techniques ensuring customer success.
- Advising on the use of specific software products on the Windows and Mac platforms for business users and consumers.
- Develop excellent quality relationships with existing customers as well as other parts of the organization.
- Actively contribute to knowledge base articles.
- Ensure that the customer is provided with the correct information in as efficient and timely a manner as possible.
- Problem ownership, escalation and resolution, irrespective of where the problem ends up.
- Maintaining a detailed history on the call management system of all issues reported to customer support.
- You are genuinely enthusiastic about helping people solve their problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on being able to verbally communicate with a diverse group of customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a positive, pleasant and focused attitude being essential
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Show initiative in finding and creating solutions to problems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential in order to handle the busy and varied workload
A position you’ll love
- You’ll help business and consumer software customers achieve their potential.
- You’ll solve customer questions and give support when necessary (networking, security, connectivity)
- Standard hours of work are either 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm with extra hours for training or other work when required.
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written).
- Proven technical support skills.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- Technical and Support experience is essential
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job