A legal publisher in West Yorkshire require 2 Editorial Administrators to support a busy editorial team with admin tasks. These are temporary roles starting ASAP until December 31 2018 with extensions possible.
- Administering complimentary online subscriptions
- Deal promptly with customer orders and queries
- Participate in all aspects of the Document Delivery Service process
- Management of subscriptions both new and ongoing, and progress of journal issues
- Track and process subscriptions through SAP and liaise with vendors
- Process all publication, subscription and membership orders and purchase orders
- Supply contracts to customers, and liaise with the team
- Scan journals, and upkeep of the library
- Assign journals to external indexers/dealing with the returning journals
- Keep up-to-date all Freelance Operations, author and offshore databases
- Work in SAP to raise purchase orders, set up new and amend existing vendor records
- Ensure all freelance and author invoices are raised and processed, following up with accounts team when necessary
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Working to deadlines and able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to multitask and organise others
- Proof reading skills
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Law degree or strong interest in law ideal
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Excel