Temp Data Administrator
Your new company
Our client are a well established British television channel who have their corporate head office based in Central London.
Your new role
They are now looking to recruit a data entry clerk/data analyst on a temporary basis.
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of a large volume of data across multiple data types
- Obtain information from research and integrate into existing data
- Identify duplicate, inconsistent or erroneous entries within data sets
- Identify key activities/products and classify into the correct categories
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets
What you'll need to succeed
An organised, accurate and methodical individual who can demonstrate:
- At least 2 years of good experience in data entry
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage time effectively, be efficient and prioritise
- High level of computer literacy, specifically Excel
- Highly organised approach to work
- Able to work independently with speed and accuracy
What you'll get in return
In return, you're receive a competitive hourly rate, and perhaps the opportunity to progress within the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'