We are currently seeking a proactive and confident Customer Care Coordinator, experienced in New Homes, who is available to work immediately for one of our most valued clients based in Birmingham.
Our client is a prevalent developer with a variety of live, exceptionally high-quality schemes in the UK. Your role as a Customer Care Coordinator will be to deliver outstanding customer service and co-ordinate the smoothest of repair services for new home owners. You will mainly be chasing contractors
This is an ongoing temporary role due to a very busy time. The role is ideal for someone with a wealth of New Homes Customer Service experience looking to temp up until Christmas.
We want to speak with fantastic individuals with confidence and compassion, an excellent telephone manner and computer skills. The role involves liaising with customers and sub-contractors; dealing with any defects post move-in, where you will be expected to process any issues with the build structurally and aesthetically.
The responsibilities of a Customer Care Coordinator:
- Handling, and coordinating incoming customer enquiries by email and telephone
- Resolving customers' issues promptly
- Maintain customer records in accordance with department protocols
- Maintain close communication internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure consistency
- Take responsibility and ownership for personal development ensuring knowledge is exceptional
- Monday - Friday
The ideal Customer Care Coordinator must have:
- The availability to commit to an ongoing temp assignment
- A minimum of 1 years experience in New Homes Customer Care
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with purchasers
- Excellent Admin skills
- Computer literate, inclusive of excel
- Good organisation skills
- A great communicator, face to face, telephone and email
- Knowledge of the purchasing process of buying off-plan
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be extremely self-motivated and determined
- Calm and well presented
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Tess Amigoni at Deverell Smith on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'