My client is a private health/beauty clinic who are looking for a temporary administrator who will be responsible for dealing with the full spectrum of Office Administration requirements; general office administration, procurement, receptionist related tasks and supporting the wider team.
My client is a leading award winning private medical practice located in the City of London. My client aims to provide excellence in delivering the highest quality cosmetic treatments in a highly professional yet relaxed and friendly environment.
- Handle and coordinate active calendars
- Answer calls and book client appointments
- Calender Management
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
- Beauty Experience or experience within a similar industry
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Competitive Salary
- Rolling temporary contract with potential to go Permanent
- Flexible working hours
- Company benefits
- Administrator - 3+ years experience - Private Healthcare
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'