Job Location: Greenford (with parking!!)
Salary: £8-£9 per hourJob Description
Do you want to join a reputable company with a reputation for making a real difference in the world?
Our client is looking for an organised administrator to join their fun loving team.
In this buzzing office some of your duties will include:
- Dealing with faxes, e-mails and telephone calls;
- Supporting the department head with important and confidential compliance admin
- You will get involved in special departmental projects and support these with admin tasks
- organising management calendars and meetings
- using a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents;
- Filing and photocopying;
- Maintaining office systems;
- Receiving and distributing post;
- Liaising with members of staff in other departments.
This ongoing temp role would suit someone who is either seeking a longer term temporary position or someone wanting to "try before they buy" by going temp to perm!
We are searching for candidates with a little bit of administrative experience ideally from the medical/pharmaceutical industry. Any experience in a compliance orientated environment would be amazing but not essential!
So if you have some admin experience and are a stickler for detail we have a fantastic opportunity not to be missed …..APPLY TODAY!!! **PLEASE NOTE, ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.
- General Admin
- Medical Compliance