Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate Registration Day in Epsom on Tuesday 16th October 2018.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 16th October 2018 between 9:00 am - 5:30 pm at Global House, 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AD.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING: Your passport (if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate) and National Insurance Card/Letter. Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 3.00pm, with the need to work 9.00am - 5.00pm when the Manager is off.
Temp hourly rate £10.00 PH
Perm Salary £15,500 (£10.84 PH)
Our client in Wimbledon needs a hardworking individual to provide cleaning services to five luxury apartments and occasional admin work in the head office.
- Cleaning all common parts for 5 luxury blocks - dusting, hoovering stairs, halls and landing, polishing mirrors etc.
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Manager
- One day per week will be in the office, fielding calls and conducting basic admin tasks
- The ideal candidate will be friendly and pleasant to all of the Tenants
- Previous cleaning experience an advantage
- Proficient IT skills
- A hands-on approach to your work and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to carry out your tasks independently
- Motivation to do the best job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'