Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon - Tuesday 17th April 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom - Wednesday 25th April 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Temp 2 Perm Delivery Driver / Warehouse Operative
Kingston Upon Thames
Monday - Friday 40 hours a week
Key responsibilities include:
- Loading van by placing and securing items
- Picking, despatching stock and ensuring accurate paperwork is completed
- Delivering items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the van; unloading items; maintaining a schedule
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service and strict control of the security of goods collected, transported and delivered
- Maintains delivery, van, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgements
- Completing driver log and van performance forms
- Carry out daily vehicle checks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have experience in multi drop deliveries
- The positive and helpful attitude it takes to be an ambassador for the company
- Excellent customer service skills
- A full driving licence and a willingness to travel within and sometimes outside the local area
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.