Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon - Tuesday 17th April 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom - Wednesday 25th April 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Customer Service / Accounts Team
Temp 2 Perm - Immediate Start
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our award-winning client based in Wallington to be a part of their vibrant team. The purpose of this role is to book in and allocate out installation work and its related equipment in accordance with designated and monitored guidelines and standards. The successful candidate will work closely with Customer Accounts, their users, field engineers and suppliers to ensure that work is carried out effectively and to customers’ satisfaction.
- Booking installation work politely and efficiently
- Ensuring all documentation, both computer and paper-based is accurate and on time
- Liaising with other relevant members of staff to ensure that sufficient paperwork and information is communicated to enable shared jobs to be carried out efficiently and that ultimately there is sufficient documentation to permit the prompt creation of invoices to clients
- Being the first point of contact for day to day operations on your designated accounts, you are required to maintain regular communication with the designated contact name
- Where applicable, ensure that bookings are made in accordance with Purchase Orders received to the extent that there is sufficient value in the POs to cover booked work. In addition, if required, to make sure that payment is received for jobs carried out by taking credit card details and processing for payment
- Allocating jobs to engineers and Sub-contracted engineers in accordance with given guidelines
- Where appropriate, use engineers’ diaries efficiently by always trying to allocate work in the most cost-efficient manner
- Communicate with all other members of staff in a professional and effective manner
- To perform, from time to time, within reason, any other duties as required by your manager or any member of the senior management
- Ensure that all activities are performed in an efficient, courteous and timely manner in accordance with the company’s Quality Control System and Health and Safety regulations
- Efficient and adequate performance of your Team and the supervision and welfare of its members
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Quality Control