This role is working for one of the largest wholesalers within the UK, with over 15 distribution centres, they offer services for manufacturers to individual customers and employing over 20,000 people.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Telesales Executive to join a growing sales division.
- Undertake detailed pre-call planning before each call
- Build positive customer relationships across your area
- Achieving targeted levels of sales, mix and margin from all independent customers
- To update & maintain all customer record sheets and memos
- Monitor your own performance on a daily basis by using sales and margin reports
- Research / feedback on competitor activity and market information to the wider commercial team.
- The ideal applicant will have a clear desire to build a successful career within a business development and sales environment.
- It is important that you are comfortable working to sales targets with a real passion for developing business and building customer relationships.
- The successful applicant will have previous commercial experience in a telesales or account management role.
- Possess strong influencing skills
- To be confident in your negotiation ability with clear evidence of strong planning and organisation skills.
£17,000-£18,000 + commission
Please call Laura on or email your CV to
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.