Telesales Temporary to Permanent Telford
Your new company
Telesales Executive, Telford, Manufacturing Company, £18,000, Immediate Start!
Our client, a successful global Office Equipment Retailer based in the West End, are looking to recruit a Telesales Executive to join their growing team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Your new role
As one of the company's Telesales Executives, you will be responsible for generating new businesses and relationships through outbound activity. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include
- Making in excess of 120 daily outbound B2B calls to companies
- Introducing and selling the company's services
- Booking appointments for senior field sales colleagues to pitch to potential clients in person
- Obtaining all relevant company information prior to the appointment
- Managing the diaries of the field sales team to ensure a productive, efficient working relationship
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic work ethic/attitude
- Ability to pick things up quickly and work on own initiative
- Natural sales ability (outgoing personality, confidence, etc)
- Motivation to earn additional commission
What you'll need to succeed
The working hours for the role are as follows:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Our client are looking to move very quickly on this, with interviews taking place over the course of the next few days. Any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.