The company are looking for ambitious, hardworking employees who want to start a career in Sales to join their new Sales Academy.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm - no weekends, shifts or bank holidays
They do not need experience; their Sales Academy will teach you everything you need to know about how to speak to new and existing customers, how to sell effectively and therefore, how to succeed in Sales. They will provide you with the required training, coaching and on-going support to develop your knowledge and skills over time whilst always maximising your earning potential.
What skills do you need?
* Good communication skills - you need the ability to speak to anyone.
* Resilience -you need to be able to handle rejection and not take it personally.
* Good listening skills - you can't sell if you don't listen.
* Adaptable and flexible - this is a fast-moving business, if you cannot handle change, we probably aren't right for you!
* Computer literacy
* Professional - this is a successful business and while we have fun at work, we work hard to maintain that success.
* Target driven - you will be required to work to targets, this is how you will earn commission.
If you already have Sales experience we are still keen to hear from you, we will tailor the Programme to suit your needs.
What will you be doing?
You will concentrate on Lead Generation and will be responsible for the generation of quality sales leads to be transferred into a designated sales team or sales closer.
You will be provided regular coaching & training to develop your call skills and knowledge of our products, systems & processes.
You will begin your development in Outbound Sales. You will be provided with further training, ongoing coaching and support to develop your sales skills to enable you to close your own sales opportunities.
From Month 5 you will progress to the Sales Intermediate level where you will receive additional training to further develop your skills. You will now have your own growing portfolio of customers to maintain as well as acquiring new customers.
Month 12 onwards
You will now be an experienced, successful member of the Sales team. Your career path is yours to develop now as you wish, whether that means maximising your earning potential by growing your customer base, striving for a supervisory position or applying for secondment opportunities. If you want to, They will offer you the opportunity to develop your career.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- customer service