Telesales Permanent £17,000 - £18,000
Your new company
Hays are recruiting on behalf of a large company based within Telford for a Telesales Executive on a permanent basis.
Your new role
The telesales function is a new team within the corporate business and will play a pivotal role in driving growth. Building customer focus and relationships through the management of road safety, demonstrating reputable selling and communication skills to drive growth. Daily duties will include:
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers, business to business.
- Lead generation - sourcing leads from the internet, events and campaigns.
- Explaining and promoting the products to prospective clients.
- Asking qualifying questions about their interest in our products.
- Hitting monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Delivering KPI targets (calls per day, new distribution, promotional campaigns etc)
- Building the database to customers through cold calling/prospecting.
- Educate the customer on products, tailoring the product benefits to meet the needs of specific customer groups.
- Handle customer questions and queries.
- Obtaining additional/update customer information to help gain a better understanding of their business.
- Record customer reaction to the products offered.
- Input order details into the computer system.
- Record customer details and details of transaction
- Support field sales team as and when needed.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Team work in sales orientated environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Have a persuasive personality.
- Previous experience in negotiating
- Sales Skill
- Results orientated
- Previous telesales experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.