Salary: Up to £24K + bonus
Location: Elstead (there is parking)
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Telemarketer to generate sales leads by answering enquiries and cold calling in a fast-paced environment. The role is office based but with the opportunity to visit some of our events in the US, Latin America and the Middle East, which are hosted in attractive cities and in 5 star hotels.
We organise/ host meeting forums for the world's leading Principal Architects, Interior Designers and Specifiers. Our specialist and effective one-to-one meetings forums are held across the globe and bring together leading figures representing the best in architectural design and product development from the United States of America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and beyond.
We are in an exciting period of growth and this is a really exciting time to join a friendly, fun but proactive and growing company. We look to develop our staff and recruit from within so this role could develop.
The successful candidate will be comfortable and confident speaking on the phone. We're looking for an upbeat, motivated professional who is driven and passionate about selling. You will be targeted to generate a minimum of 10 - 15 sales leads per day through making 60 plus calls per day and make follow-up calls where appropriate.
A successful candidate must be friendly, persuasive and resilient. You must be able to understand the customer's requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs.
As part of you role, you will:
- Make telephone calls that describe our products and services, in order to generate interest for one or more of our events.
- Describe and promote our products, packages and answer any questions.
- Update and maintain the CRM (customer relationship management) database.
- Qualify leads from show catalogues, trade publications and any other lists that management select.
- Proven experience as telemarketer / telesales or similar sales/customer service role would be an advantage
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software)
- Excellent communication skills
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Proficient in English
- Spanish or German speaker would be advantageous but not a pre requisite
What's on offer?
We are offering a basis salary of up to £24K with the opportunity to earn an additional bonus as a reward for achieving set goals and objectives.
Holiday entitlement of 28 days including bank holidays
Statutory Company pension scheme
Clearly defined career progression
- cold calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job