Telesales Team Manager
Our Client is a dynamic and vibrant Company, totally committed to delivering a Quality based Service that consistently delivers exceptional results for their end-Clients. They are now seeking an experienced B2B Telesales Team Manager to join their dynamic, fun-loving and equally committed team.
You will be expected to oversee the daily running of the Telesales Team, to lead from the front and by example, ensure Sales and Quality targets are met (and exceeded) and that all training and development needs and requirements are met. The main goal of this role is to maximise performance to help drive growth through the continual development and implementation of effective sales strategies and processes and a motivated, well trained team.
We are looking for a resilient, commercially astute, target-driven and enthusiastic team-player; someone who is ready to meet the diverse and daily challenges of the role and enable the business to enjoy sustainable success through the achievement of internal and Customer Sales and Quality targets.
Based in rural Buckinghamshire, you will enjoy the benefits of a newly modernised, light and very comfortable, open-plan office with on-site parking.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Making Sales calls alongside the Team
- Coaching, mentoring, inspiring and motivating the Sales Team
- Scheduling & allocating Campaigns to the Sales Team
- Creating and maintaining Campaign Specific Sales & Quality criteria as well as Individual and Team KPIs
- Ensuring the Team meets their Individual Sales Targets and KPIs and meet Client expectations
- Ensuring the Team meets all the Quality criteria and standards required of them
- Creating and delivering regular and ad-hoc Sales training, development, and performance management, as required
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sectors in which our Client operates
- Developing effective Sales strategies to guarantee success and growth
- Developing and maintaining loyal and satisfied Client relationships
- Ensuring disciplined and accurate use of the internal CRM system
- Handling Client escalations and complaints
- Monitoring and auditing calls and associated correspondence for quality assurance purposes
- Forecasting and analysing Sales data
- Regular Reporting of KPI’s to Directors including Client Status & Progress Reports
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years Telesales/Telemarketing experience in a Senior and/or Team Leader role
- Experience of selling in a B2B environment
- Experienced in and confident talking to key and senior stakeholders across numerous industry sectors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - highly articulate on the telephone with an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Commercially astute with excellent numerical skills
- Very strong work ethic; excellent administration and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work independently
- Organised with an excellent eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Good geographical knowledge and awareness
- Able to deliver good quality questioning techniques with the ability to ask for a close
- Good listening skills and proactive at dealing with issues
- Able to work well with and as part of a team, whilst retaining the ability to manage effectively
- Enthusiastic, target driven and resilient
- An excellent command of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- An understanding of a cloud-based technology such as CRM or Sales Force
- Excellent understanding of LinkedIn
Suggested previous Sector/Work experience: Internal Sales, Yellow Pages, Advertising Sales, Marketing Services, Lead Generation, Recruitment, Hospitality and Sectors as described above (in Sales role)
Please provide 1 recent and valid professional reference with your application - they will be contacted prior to your application being submitted to our Client.
Hours: 8.45am-5.30pm Monday Friday, 8.45am-5pm Fridays
Holiday: 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Performance Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"