A fantastic opportunity has arisen for either an experienced Telesales Team Leader or a strongly experienced B2B Telecommunications Sales Advisor, wanting the step into a management role. This amazing opportunity of Telesales Team Leader is to join a proactive, forward thinking company at the cutting edge of business communications based in North Manchester with offices also in London. They are an award winning company, established over 20 years ago who work alongside some of the world's leading technology manufacturers and the Telesales Manager role is an integral role to the business, responsible for driving sales performance and maximising productivity and one which comes with an extremely attractive package.
Duties of the Telesales Team Leader include;
- Setting an example and leading from the front by generating quality leads and appointments the Business Development Executives
- Recruiting, training, coaching and managing a high performing sales team
- Liaising with field sales management and executives to plan diaries and appointments effectively
- To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team
This is a great opportunity for candidates who have proven B2B telesales experience within the Telecommunications industry and are able to demonstrate success in this area along with some experience of supervising or managing a team of telesales agents. Telecommunications industry experience is essential for this role.
Skills required to be succesful in this role;
- Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business
- A proven track record in a B2B telecommunications, telesales environment
- Experince in managing a sucessful team of telesales agents
- Confident and forward thinking approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and liaise with all levels up to Directors
- Motivational and inspiring leader
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job