The main means for the telesales to achieve this primary function is by driving new clients to attendance on my clients Penetration Testing Seminar.
My clients Penetration Testing Seminar is presented by the senior consultants where potential new clients receive the opportunity to see how a Penetration Tester (or Hacker) would enumerate and exploit vulnerabilities within current networks.
The Client receives an opportunity to learn new skills and techniques and receives the opportunity to demonstrate experience and competence to a potential new client.
The secondary function of the telesales team is to generate direct leads. Leads are potential needs of the client products or services that have been qualified through careful questioning by the telemarketer.
The successful telemarketer will possess the ability to;
- Make 100+ calls a day
- Identify Decision Makers and Influencers
- Use great verbal communication skills to explain the value of our proposition
- Connect with people quickly and start the relationship building process
- Understand the services and products that we sell and the benefits of them to our clients
The successful telemarketer will the possess the following personality traits
- You’ll be a competitive persons that wants to win
- You will possess drive and enthusiasm
- You won’t need to be prompted through external motivation as you are internally motivated
- You are hard working
- You find a way to constructively deal with rejection that comes with all new business sales
The successful telemarketer will ideally have the following experience
- You may have done a similar role before. You understand what it takes to make a large volume of calls and how difficult but rewarding the role can be.
- You will have strong academic record. We only select candidates that are promotable at least once but preferably more.
Why this roles exists now
My client has recently promoted two telemarketeers. They have now secured positions as junior account managers.
In their business they look to promote great telemarketers within a year. they see the telemarketing team as the Academy. Great people want to get on and look for the opportunity to climb the ladder. They strongly believe that this role is a great proving ground. It’s ideal for those wanting to start a sales career with prospects for progression.
The remuneration of the telesales supervisor will be a basic salary of £21,000.
In addition to your basic salary you will receive commission. Commission is paid in two ways;
- £20 per company that you place on our seminar, targeted at 20 per event
- Half of the commission (shared with a buddied senior account manager) on any leads that you generate that close as sales. We pay 10% commission on gross profit.
- You should expect to earn £5,000 in commission in your first year
Please contact Reed Wakfield as soon as possible to be considered for this role
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job