My client is an established and successful insurance business with offices in Chessington who specialise in providing solutions to both individuals and companies all across London and the UK.
They operate a friendly and down to earth culture and due to continued growth and expansion, the company are recruiting a Telesales Supervisor / Administrator to assist in the management of a small telesales team and deal with day to day sales administration.
This is a permanent post, working initially on a self-employed basis, working full time, Monday - Friday and paying a basic of circa £17,000 plus UNCAPPED commission.
The main duties include;
- Ensuring that the team are making quality outbound telesales calls to potential customers
- Motivating and supporting team
- Quality checking calls
- Deal with any escalated calls
- Ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Ensuring targets are met
- Operate within Data Protection Act/GDPR
- Log activity and report on projects on a weekly basis
- Carry out sales administration in support of Director
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a sales capacity
- Some supervisory experience
- Initiative, self-motivation, and a positive attitude
- Organisation skills
- Strong presence, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent administration skills
The environment is fun, relaxed and motivating and this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Sales Administration