Internal Telesales Executive - Swindon up to £22,000 plus ote£40,000
Our client a leading environmental services company is currently seeking a sales executive to join this new fast paced business. The main purpose of the role will be to acquire new business and manage current relationships in order to maintain revenues, through reactive inbound enquiries and outbound proactive activity.
Working as part of the Internal Sales the successful candidate will handle service all environmental services whilst maximising all sales opportunities.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Pro actively developing relationships of all sizes in order to promote our clients services
- Inbound and Outbound calls to both new and existing group customers
- Consultative advising on compliant, safe handling of all materials requiring safe destruction
- Ensure that the CRM system is kept up to date and used effectively to drive sales performance
- The Ideal Candidate will be comfortable in dealing with professional decision makers
- Strong time management skills with the necessary skills to self-manage priorities ultimately maximising productivity and efficiency.
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed within sales
- Good people skills with the ability to build up relationships both internally and externally
- High motivation and enthusiast
- Target driven with strong organisational skills
- Excellent communicator
In return our client offers a salary of up to £22,000 basic plus ote £40,000 excellent benefits and career development apply now for an immediate interview!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"