My client leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. They are seeking a Sales Product Specialist and will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful.
- In this role attention to detail is essential. As you will be dealing with professional legal entities, and you will need to be organized and be an expert at overcoming difficult situations, providing a first class service. The ideal candidate will be;
- Motivated by money
- Keen to pursue a career in sales
- Has an excellent telephone manner
- Is a strong people person
This is mainly a telephone based role, working within a small dynamic team.
Position Purpose / Objective
Being a Product Specialist is an exciting job and is incredibly vital for the business. Principally you will be working in tandem with the sales team, generating new leads. This is a results-driven role and requires being able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will be personifying my clients core values, and you will be representing them as you speak with new potential clients. Success in this role means having hit all your targets and generating quality leads for your sales colleagues, leading to successful instructions and eventually sales
Selection Criteria - Essential
- You have outbound lead generation experience.
- You are a goal orientated and driven to succeed individual.
- You have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to converse with high level decision-makers.
- You are able to work towards targets and enjoy working collaboratively as part of a successful team, contributing to team targets and income
- You are creative and eager to learn
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Opportunities within the business to progress and grow your career and full training is provided so an aptitude and hunger to learn is essential. They offer a fantastic culture - open communication, transparency through practical and quarterly strategic briefings.
Due to the high level of response, Suzanne Hendrick Recruitment will only be able to make contact with those individuals who are short-listed for the role. If you haven’t heard within 5 days of applying please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Lead Generation
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"