Telesales - Fresh food wholesale
A leading seafood trading company who supply many of the high end seafood restaurants across London and the wider UK are looking for a Salesperson to manage their relations with high end food suppliers and their national customer base.
This person will manage all aspects of customer service, supplier management, direct sales, sales order processing via telephone.
The role will suit a practical individual happy to work in a busy, operational environment looking to develop their career in fresh food sales.
**Please note that the working hours will be c7:30am - 4:30pm (but flexibility is required)
- Targeted sales calls and upselling
- Supplier liaison and relationship management
- Customer analysis and implementing minimum order strategy
- Management of shortfalls and customer liaison
- Sales order entry in accounting system
- Reporting directly to the Sales manager
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 1-3 years’ sales experience - ideally within a fresh food environment but any telesales experperience can be considered
- High end supplier account management experience
- Good telephone manner
- Some experience in high-end restaurant operations would be beneficial
- Confident and driven sales professional
- Attention to detail, structured, organised, ambitious and "can do" attitude
- Working knowledge of Sage line 50
- Working knowledge in Word & excel
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
- Account Manager
- Fresh Produce