Cardnet Merchant Services is a joint venture between the Lloyds Banking Group and First Data bringing solutions to businesses to enable these businesses to accept card payments from their customers for the goods and services they provide.
We are now recruiting for an enthusiastic and hardworking sales individual to become a Client Development Consultant within our Basildon based contact centre, providing these solutions and helping businesses grow. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performance sales team, with significant growth aspirations into 2018 and beyond.
This is an office based telephony role with daily direct customer contact, dealing with sales leads which are being provided by the commercial banking network, as well as a wide range of other non-bank lead introducers.
- Both proactive and reactive telephony and written contact with customers.
- Explaining and presenting factual product information and card payment solutions to customers in a concise and clear-cut way.
- Understanding and identifying customer needs and matching our range of products and services to suit the customer’s requirements.
- Track the overall progress of sales, and pursue your own pipeline of opportunities, from the leads provided, through to a successful sale.
- Ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide feedback to introducers.
Decision Making and Negotiation
- Working with the customer in order to identify the best product and pricing option, utilising our broad set of product solutions that generate the optimum return for the business.
- Make sound commercial judgements to fully maximise lead conversion into sales opportunities and help grow the current base of customers.
- Make the correct decisions that positively impact on the medium and long-term revenue/profit to Cardnet Merchant Services
Planning and Operational
- Excellent time management and organisation skills are key
- Daily and ongoing lead and pipeline management
- Constantly update your knowledge of all relevant processes as well as products and services offered by Cardnet Merchant Services
- Selling facilities in line with current compliance requirements and managing the customer through the application and boarding processes
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A proven record within a sales environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop relationships, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent
- Background in Financial Services would be advantageous
In return for your commitment we will give you an outstanding career opportunity, where only you set the limit. You will become part of an organisation that is truly ambitious in delivering value to our clients. We will of course reward you with an attractive and very competitive salary, £20,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience together with bonus opportunity.
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Telephone Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job