Do you have outbound telesales experience and looking to join a dynamic business with established success over 30 years?
Our client company is a national firm of directly authorised re-mortgage and consolidation brokers which has been established for over 35 years. With a dedicated telesales operation, they have developed a highly successful team with an excellent team spirit.
Clients and business opportunities
They wish to increase their established team of Telephone Protection Advisers; whose role includes contacting recent mortgage clients (post-application) to discuss their protection needs. The nature of the consolidation process unlocks net-disposable income to assist with affordability to comprehensively cover life, critical illness and income protection needs. This is a targeted role working within a busy telesales operation, with a substantial flow of active leads provided.
Requirements to be considered
For this role you should have experience of working in a targeted outbound telesales role. Preferably with experience of selling insurance or life assurance, however this is not essential to be considered.
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonuses
- OTE of £35,000 - £40,000
- Upon reaching your weekly target to achieve maximum bonus, you will be able to carry forward sales towards your following week’s target.
- This an exciting opportunity to be joining a new team in Crewe, working for a company that has an established telesales business based in the North West for over 35 years
- Working hours are 2pm - 9pm, Monday to Friday.
- Comprehensive training will be provided upon starting.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Financial Services