Telephone Sales Executive
£18,000pa OTE £30,000 pa
( All commission is Uncapped )
Our client manufactures and supplies a comprehensive suite of Franking Machines, Digital Post, hardware and software solutions and services.
Originally founded in Germany where it has operated over 90 years, it now conducts business globally.
The Group prides itself on its ability to offer advanced solutions that are innovatory and cost effective to the business community.
They have been trading in the UK for over 20 years and are currently entering a stage of controlled expansion aimed at increasing its rapidly expanding market share. Based at the National Sales Centre in modern,purpose built offices in Harlow
The Role/Duties Telephone Sales Executive
Reporting to the Telesales Manager
1. To achieve the soft targets set for the initial three month probation period.
2. Thereafter to achieve the targets for the agreed business plan
3. To undertake an agreed level of sales calls per day/week/month.
4. To contact potential clients on a non user database to sell FP products.
5. To deal with client enquiries and following a survey -quote and close a sale.
6. To maintain and update records of all contacts and clients
7. To identify potential clients to target a marketing approach.
The most advanced sales tools are available to assist the sales staff
Candidate Specification The ideal candidate will possess an excellent telephone manner. You will have a proven track record of closing sales by telephone (preferably in a B2B environment).
You will be a pro active person with experience of working in a deadline driven office.
You will possess drive and the tenacity to be successful in a demanding but highly rewarding environment
The basic salary will be c.£18,000 O.T.E of £30,000.
All commission is uncapped.
The annual leave entitlement is 24 days.(Plus an additional day after one year service)
There is a birthday recovery day entitlement.
Several company incentive schemes
Working Hours : Monday-Thursday 9am -5-30pm
Friday 9am -4-30pm