MAYFAIR, WEST END
£18,000PA OTE £30,000PA INC UNCAPPED COMMISSION
FP Mailing West End is one of the UK's leading franchises of FP Mailing, a global mailing equipment manufacturer. Reporting to the Sales Manager and based in a high performing sales environment, this role will manage existing customers and develop new relationships with potential customers covering N and NW postcodes in London to sell FP West End's full product range. with access to a telesales team, some of your appointments will be set for you, however, you will also look at ways in which do develop new business either over the phone or face to face.
- Call potential customers by following calling lists provided or sourced leads.
- Establish who the decision makers are within an organisation.
- Provide information regarding our products and services and answer any questions that may be asked.
- Set appointments for Field sales to visit potential customer.
- Obtain all relevant information pertinent to the appointment.
- Confirm appointments the day before to reduce dropout rate.
- Manage each field agent's diary to ensure time and location of appointments are efficiently allocated.
- Track appointments and actively seek feedback on progress of lead.
- Excellent working relationship with Field Sales and Administration.
Preferred Skills (Desirable but not essential):
- Experience in the capital equipment industry.
- Proven track record in sales and hitting KPI's.
- Previous telesales experience in a dynamic sales environment.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Diary management.
The basic Salary £18,000pa
- OTE £30,000-pa
- Uncapped Commission
- Other Incentives
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5-30pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job