£8.50 - £13/hour
A leading award winning company boasting a 500m turnover in the recruitment sector is seeking a telesales person to assist with the increase of business opportunities. You will receive many benefits such commission per client conversion
"Voted Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For" you will be working for one of the UK’s largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies.
As the Telesales Person, your duties will be to:
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and decision influencers.
• Plan approaches and pitches in line with the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution / service.
• Present new services and solution to enhance existing relationships.
• Consult with your immediate Manager in order to work cease opportunities created by current and changing trends with a view to developing new service solutions and ensuring your competitive advantage is finely tuned.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
To be a successful Telesales person you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of cold calling
- Previous experience of working in a targeted role
- Excellent level of resilience
- A good sense of humour
- Previous experience of overcoming objections