Based in the historic town of Canterbury, a Telesales Parts Advisor is required to join a quaint yet successful car dealership. The ideal candidate will be a bubbly and driven individual who will be responsible for the issuing of parts to the service department as well as dealing with incoming telephone queries and order.
If you have previous Telesales experience and are currently seeking a new role then you have come to the right place!
As a Telesales Parts Advisor you will be responsible for…
- You will be responsible for controlling the order, receipt storage and issue of parts to the service staff as well as retail and trade customers.
- On a day to day basis you will be in charge of ordering of the parts that are requested from staff and customers.
- To communication efficiently and professionally with customer and clients over the phone and over email.
- To be able to build and maintain customer relations.
- Increase daily sales through upselling and be able to achieve personal sale targets.
- Complete all administration task given in an accurate and timely manger
What are we looking for?
- You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Telesales Parts experience is crucial to be considered for this role
- A confident and personable telephone manner
- Work strongly amongst a team
- Excellent parts knowledge
- An enthusiastic individual who is friendly and always willing to help
- Have good attention to detail when it comes to work under pressure
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service
- Experience working within a call centre environment
What will you receive if successful?
A £22,000 basic with a bonus on top of £3,000 - £4,000
Full brand training and development
Pension scheme providedHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- parts supervisor
- parts team
- telesales parts supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job