Freightserve recruitment are looking for an experienced Telesales Executives for a well established Freight Forwarder who are looking at expanding their Telesales team. The company is based in the Heathrow area.
The primary purpose of the job is to give professional front line service to new business through direct channels whilst working closely with the BD team. This will be delivered through telesales.
The employee is required to expand the portfolio business by generating new customer accounts, and to increase the value of the assigned customer portfolio, measurable in Net Sales, Gross Margin, Gross Profit and transactional volumes.
- Making cold calls to new clients
- Documenting required information on in-house system
- Assisting sales with making appointments with customers where appropriate
- Identify new business opportunities
- Follow up on all potential business opportunities
- Plan specific activities to ensure realization of the Sales Goals
- Continuously monitor own performance
- Identify and capitalize on new opportunities
- Provide complete and timely information regarding new business to concerned parties within network
- Identify and act on external marketing opportunities
PERSON SPECIFICATION -
- Experience in B2B telesales
- Good communication / telemarketing and negotiation skills
- Customer Satisfaction mind set
As an agency we are fast becoming the number one Freight specialist in the UK. We have a fast growing reputation with most Freight related companies. Freightserve has been established since 1992 working within the Freight Forwarding and Shipping industry.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'