Telesales Office Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Telesales manager to work with one of the UK's targets supplier of Electrical and Mechanical tools and equipment , who are based in Epping Essex.
As Telesales Manager you will manage, motivate and develop the telesales team selling to our national database of dealers/ distributors. Covering the automotive, hire, builder's merchants, industrial supplies sectors.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team.
- Carrying out sales training with sales executives.
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI's.
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
Key Skills required:
- Proven track record of successfully managing in-house telesales teams, ideally selling technical or hard goods to stockists rather than end users.
- Solid experience selling at national level.
- Experience of construction/engineering sales would be advantageous
- Experience negotiating wholesale trade agreements with national builder's merchants, buying groups or major DIY companies would be ideal
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office systems
- Sales Management
- Technical Sales
- Team Mangement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"