My well established telecomms client is looking to recruit a Telesales Manager to work in their prestigious offices on the outskirts of Portsmouth.
The purpose of role is to lead the Telesales function. You will be an energetic sales leader and data-centric enthusiast who understands how to lead and motivate a large team of telesales professionals to achieve company growth targets. You can expect to have one direct report and ultimately help to build a team of circa 30 telesales professionals.
You will be responsible for: -
• Providing leadership to the Telesales Supervisors and Telesales staff.
• Motivating, coaching and inspiring whilst identifying and delivering key training to develop career paths for team members
• Ensure positive environment with team members feeling engaged and motivated to achieve their KPIs and sales targets
• Represent the telesales function both internally to other senior management & senior leaders and externally to customers where required
• Set KPIs and SLAs in line with the sales strategy to ensure the telesales teams hit call activity levels to optimise growth opportunities
• Drive improvement through working proactively and collaboratively with Operations, Sales, Customer Service teams and external customers
• Translate the application of policy & strategy into operational plans for the function in line with business requirements
• Support the Field Sales Manager.
The £35000 salary incorporates an uncapped commission structure and you will receive commission on your teams' sales. The team is growing so you will also have an input into taking on youir own teams. There is plenty of free parking here and a coffee shop on site.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'