Sell Sell Sell! …………………………….Ring Ring Ring! Goes the bell! You've hit your target - drinks all round!
Managing a team of telesales executives gives you a purpose, but still being hands on selling gets you out of bed in the morning.
Perhaps you are a Sales Team Leader and you want that next step managing team, getting that buzz from hitting your team's sales targets.
Not every day is the same in this expanding organisation……
You'll be responsible for a team of 4-6 telesales executive selling a range of services to both new and existing clients in a rapidly expanding fin tech company, a fast growing sector in the UK but you'll also have your own clients to manage as well as assisting in sales strategy.
What does the job involve?
- Coaching and development of your team is key to achieve your goals
- Quality checks, listening in to calls to coach your team
- Managing resource and ensuring you have cover for peak times
- Performance management and appraisal of your staff - giving them the praise they deserve when they do well, assisting them when times are tough
- Leading from the front, calling new clients, engaging with them and developing a portfolio of clients
- You'll obviously have your own portfolio of clients to manage
- Ensuring compliance
- Working with the Sales Director (who started his career in this role) on sales plans, resource requirements, potential improvements
What do you need to succeed?
- Obviously you have been working in a Telesales Team Lead or Telesales Manager and able to handle a team of strong sales people
- You love developing your team, getting them to the next level in their career
- You'll have a background in telesales, be approachable and highly energetic
- Ideally you'll have worked within the financial services, fin tech industry
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Good benefits including pension, perkbox or healthcare, rising holiday from 22 days + BH, commission plus other incentives
- The opportunity to work for an expanding organisation where you can gain career progression Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am - 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (Fri)
- Great modern offices in the heart of Farnham
- Friendly sociable team with lots of social events
What to join an expanding fast pasced environment who value your opinion and expect you to progress your career? Call or email me now!!When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions:Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.
- ("Telesales Manager" OR "Tele-sales Manager" OR "Head Of Telesales" OR "Head Of Tele-Sales" OR "Inside Sales Manager" OR "Head Of Inside Sales" OR "In