A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Telesales Manager to join this leading provider of unified communications solutions to the SME market throughout the UK.
Due to continued growth, our client is now looking to expand their business and portfolio of services and are looking for an ambitious Telesales Manager with experience in the IT sector who can join the company to create an IT Managed Services offering to their portfolio.
In return they promise a fun, dynamic career with excellent earning potential.
Your role will be to win business within the North West region. You need to be able to generate your own appointments through working smart. With a proven track record in sales you will understand pipeline management and the consultative sale. You will have strong communication and negotiation skills and be flexible in your approach to work.
This position will report to the Sales Director, who will play a major part in your personal development.
We are looking for a hungry individual who believes they can make a real difference.
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 09.00 -17.00
Benefits: Pension, Car Parking, 21 days holiday
- Contacting new clients to generate and close sales leads
- Building a sales pipeline & presenting this on a regular basis
- Maintaining and managing successful client relationships
- Running focussed campaigns to sell specific solutions
- Proven experience in IT sales
- You will be comfortable having sold on an ROI model / business case basis within the SME sector
- Experience of being self-reliant for lead generation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to extract from a conversation the clients pain points
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.