Telesales Supervisor - Burton on Trent
Salary: £35,000 basic + uncapped bonus
Our Client, a FTSE 250 listed company within the Finance and Banking Sector, are currently seeking a Telesales Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis. The role will provide leadership, support and development strategies to a small telesales team ensuring a quality service is being provided and targets are being met.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing a telesales team and possess excellent communication and organisational skills. Furthermore, they will be able to work efficiently under pressure whilst striving to meet their own sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily running of the telesales team
- Taking responsibility for the ongoing training and development of the team
- Monitoring the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training accordingly on an ongoing basis
- Developing strategies to implement within the department
- Proactively sourcing sales from the allocated geographical location and achieving own sales targets
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of industry developments
- Ensuring compliance within the context of FCA regulations and under the TCF initiative.
- Coaching and motivating the team
- Carrying out and documenting 1-2-1s and appraisals
- Carrying out any other duties as required
Skills and experience
- Proven track record of leading, supervising or managing a team
- Proven telesales professional
- Strong communication skills
- Experience conducting 121’s and appraisals
- Strong drive to develop and motivate a team whilst making own sales
- Able to work effectively as part of the management team to ensure targets are met
This is a full time permanent position working Monday-Friday between the hours 9am-5.15pm. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company working at the forefront of their industry. If you feel this could the right opportunity for you email your CV to us or call for more information.
- Communication Skills