Telesales Manager - Reigate - £36,000 + commission + benefits
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced telesales manager to join the sales and marketing team of this communications company.
* Leading, motivating, training and reporting on a small team of telesales agents.
* Working with sales and marketing to set meetings for the field based sales team.
* Managing incoming telephone, email and web-chat enquiries.
* Managing and maintaining prospects in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database.
* Following up with the team on email, and event marketing campaigns.
* Working with the marketing director to develop lead generation campaigns.
* Liaising with customers, suppliers and external data providers and lead sources.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with a proven track record in telesales and team management. This is a key role so the opportunity is ideal for somebody who is experienced in developing and growing an effective telemarketing team.
The ideal candidate should be able to lead by example and book high profile meetings with enterprises, should be PC literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, with experience of CRM databases preferred.
Experience in the telecoms marketplace is essential, ideally in on-premises and cloud based telephone systems, together with SIP and data connectivity solutions.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required, along with problem solving ability and confidence are very important.
You must have an excellent telephone manner, with the ability to write a professional email or report and the ability to lead a team and interface well with the wider organisation, in particular with the field and office based sales teams.
- Telesales Manager